1. Cash gift: NT$ 6,000 or above for Chinese New Year, NT$ 3,000 and up for Labor Day (May 1), Dragon Boat Festival and Moon Festival, NT$ 5,000 for birthdays, NT$ 10,000 for weddings, NT$ 6,000 for moving to a new house and scholarships.
2. Bonus: The performance bonus will be given to those whose individual performance meet the sales output standards set by MINCHALI. (The amount depends on actual performance.)
3. Pension: Monthly 6% or more allocated by MINCHALI, in line with governmental policies.
4. End-of-year Bonus: Bonus is based on the individual performance and annual review result.
1. Training includes special tailor-made training program, on job training, core development and management skill training, digital learning, off-site training sessions and so on.
2. Management trainees, transparent promotional channels, and thorough planning of occupational advancement.
1.Annual company trip.
2.Annual travel subsidy of NT$ 8,000.00.
3.Meals are available at the cafeteria with 2 special menus every month.